Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Calisthenics

Calisthenics, also known as body weight exercise, is one of the most versatile, effective and beneficial training methods available to both those who wish to start exercise and to the professional athlete. Body weight exercises are an efficient way to develop usable strength, stamina, flexibility, agility, and coordination.

Don't underestimate the importance of body weight exercise...they are one of the best tools you have for improved physical conditioning. You will have greater strength and energy. You will feel more poised and become physically stronger and more agile.
Types:
Push-ups
Ab Crunches
Jumping Jacks
Pull-ups
Dips
Note: I will posting a Calisthenics video this coming Saturday for my wonderful viewers. 

I want to make a challenge, take a cheat of paper and write down a list of Calisthenics work-outs that you can do at home. This will be week one. Let me know what you did and I'll give you a goal that I want you to accomplish in a month. Write it in the comment section and I'll respond.


No comments:

Post a Comment